1. Kneeling One-Arm Side Kick
For a tighter: Chest, Shoulders, Glutes, & Obliques.
- Come to hands and knees with palms directly under shoulders and extend let leg behind you to hip height.
- Grasp a 2-poud dumbbell in right hand and lift right arm out to the side to shoulder level.
- Keeping hips, head, and arms stable, kick left leg out to the side as far as you can without rocking or using momentum.
- Hold for 2 counts.
- Return leg to starting position (keep arm lifted) and repeat 10 times.
2. Half-Seated Hip Circle
For tighter: Abs, Thighs, & Obliques.
- Lean back on elbows, abs tight, fingers cupping sides of hips to keep still.
- Extend legs 60 degrees, keeping lower back pressed to the ground.
- Point toes, press inner thighs together, and trace 10 large clockwise circles in the air with both feet, then trace 10 counterclockwise circles.
3. Front Lift
For tighter: Thighs, Glutes, Calves, Abs, & Shoulders.
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms at your sides.
- Optional Challenge: Hold 2-pound dumbbells.
- Lift arms overhead, palms facing in, lifting right leg from the hip until it’s parallel to the ground.
- Hold for 2 counts, then drop right foot into a front lunge.
4. Leg Pull/Push-Up
For a tighter: Chest, Back, Arms, Abs, & Glutes.
- Come to full push-up position with hands under shoulders and draw abdominals in toward spine.
- Lift left leg to hip height (point toes) or slightly higher. Lift and lower left leg 5 times.
- Repeat leg lifts on right side.
- Extend left leg, bend elbows, and slowly lower chest 4 inches toward the ground; straighten arms.
- Do 5 push-ups with left leg lifted, then lower.
- Do 5 more push-ups with right leg lifted.
5. Double-Leg Kick
For tighter: Arms, Thighs, Glutes, Back, & Abs.
- Lie facedown and either clasp hands or hold a light dumbbell behind back.
- Bend knees and bring shins perpendicular to ground, toes pointed.
- Bring heels to glutes twice in short kicks.
- On the third kick, lift chest off ground and extend arms straight back to hover an inch above your glutes. Straighten legs, contract thighs and glutes, and lift legs 2 inches; hold for 2 counts.
- Lower chest, head and arms; return feet to starting position.
- Repeat 10 times.