Saturday, November 19, 2011

A C M



My boyfriend is such an inspirational guy (handsome to the eyes, too :)... When things are crazy and there is so much going on, he can calm me down like no one else can. I don't know how he does it! Things seem to be a little hectic lately... thanksgiving break, finals, projects, papers, and events. Sometimes you have a list of things to do, and you don't even know where to start. Anyone else get that feeling? When I'm feeling like this, Andrew sits me down and says.. "Court... I want you to tell me three things that you are looking forward to this week." When you feel stuck, sometimes just saying those three things you are excited about this week can get you through it. I can't even begin to explain how much this has helped me! He goes on to say, "Now throughout this week use those three things to drive you. Every time your thinking about everything that needs to get done and your feeling overwhelmed, think back to those three things you are excited about. Use that excitement and gear it towards  the things that need to get done." I think inspirational speaking is in his future! What a great man, with the perfect advice!

If your ever feeling like that, try this trick! It really can help.

10/4 good buddy- court

No comments:

Post a Comment