Thursday, May 31, 2012

Top 5 Adventures to have in Chicago

While living in chi-town this summer, I've decided to make a list of the top 5 adventures I'd like to have. Are you in college? Don't have a whole lot of extra cash laying around? What is great about these adventures is that you get "alot of bang for your buck." If you've done any of these adventures, let me know! I'd love to know how they went for you. Have a nice weekend everyone! 


1. Skydeck at the Willis Tower

Find out more information about the Skydeck here.


2. Bike and Roll

Explore the city in style. Check out all the bike options here.


3. The Oprah Winfrey Show

Want to be on tv? Figure out how, here
Become a member, and request tickets!


4. The Comedy Sportz Theatre

You won't stop laughing, trust me! Find out more information, here


5. Chicagoland Skydiving Center

Skydiving is on my bucket list.. is it on yours? If you live near Chicago, visit here. You can't beat their prices!




3 comments:

  1. I've stepped on the sky deck at the Willi's tower(: It was pretty great, you can take some awesome pictures in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do that so bad, I think I'd be fun! A little freaky though, being so high up there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and miss Chicago! It's one of my favorite cities! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete