Thursday, June 14, 2012

DIY: Hair Clip

My life wouldn't be complete without Crafts & Collectibles...

This craft session was extra special.... I got to watch my two cute cousins imaginatively create, giggle & best of all make crafts of their own.

Materials: 2 fabrics of choice, hair comb pin, bead/decorative pin, feathers, glue gun & scissors.


 1. Hot Glue Fabric #1 onto hair comb pin. I like to make mine ruffled, it adds some volume!
 2. Add Fabric #2 over Fabric #1.
 3. Hot Glue on Decorative Pin. ( The decorative pin is actually an old shower curtain holder!)

 4. These pins look awesome in a cute messy bun.

Here are the two cute little ladies who accompanied me tonight. They both made a hair clip & ring! 



2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! I especially love that bronze pin you choose. Also, lovely blog. <3

    Much love! From Horses of Ares.

    ReplyDelete