We've all been there...its been months and your hair hasn't grown an inch! What's the problem? It could be the foods you're putting into your body. Try these five foods for healthier hair.
- Filled with Omega-3 fatty acid (protein filled with vitamin B-12 and iron)
2. Dark Green Vegetables
- If you're a veggie lover like I am, this tip is good for you.
- Veggies are loaded with Vitamin A & C which produce sebum (bodies natural oil substance)
- Protein, iron, zinc, biotin... what more could your hair want?
- It doesn't matter if you like your eggs scrambled, fried, or over easy. Dish them up for healthier hair! They have biotin and vitamin B-12
5. Low-Fat Dairy Products