Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"I'll give you one more chance, to give me three more hints."

If you're sitting there right now wondering how this title has anything to do with what I am going to talk about, I don't blame you. The title has nothing to do with this post. :) Just a little inside joke between me and a very good friend of mine. She also has a blog, check it out here


Information... it kills us if we don't know it. Any type of unknown, rattles us. We have a constant dire need to know everything about everyone. The obsession with facebook now a days is insane. Want to know why? Because you can get nearly any information about anyone on there. In.... one...click...of...the... mouse. Information is literally at the tip of our fingers. Dangerous don't you think?

Best said by Albert---> "Information is not knowledge."

Where is all the knowledge we lost with information?

#food for thought. xoxo court

No comments:

Post a Comment